Examination branch consists of two sections i.e; SSC Examination Section & HSSC Examinaton Section. Examination Sections deals Admission Forms regarding SSC & HSSC Admissions.
How to Submit SSC & HSSC Admission Forms
Regular admission forms are submitted through schools & colleges. The requirements for the submission of SSC & HSSC regular admission forms are;
- Attach 9th DMC along with 10th class admission form & first year DMC along with 2nd year admission form.
- Two passport size attested photographs.
- Form attestation by head of the institution.
- Attach E-6 & E-7 proforma (issued from board).
- If a candidate is migrated from other board , then migration certificate must be attached with admission form.
- Attach original receipt of fees, deposited in Allied Bank of Pakistan within the jurisdiction of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Mardan.
Private Candidates can follow the following instructions regarding their Admission Forms
- Fill the form with correct data & correct subject codes.
- Deposit admission fee in Allied Bank of Pakistan within the jurisdiction of Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Mardan, & attach original bank receipt.
- Attach original School Leaving Crtificate (SLC) with 9th admission form & father NIC & SSC DMC along with first year admission form.
- Attach DMC of 9th class along with 10th class admission form & first year DMC along with 2nd year admission form.
- Attach two passpot size photographs.
- Form attestation form the school head master/college principal
- Write the correct and complete postal address in the admission form.
- Fourteen years age is necessary for 9th class examination.
Board Rules Regarding Admission
- Those candidates whose give the 10th class exam and they compart in one, two or three subjects they must not miss two consecutive chances for example if a candidate compart in 2009 annual examination. He/She has only two chances i.e; 2009 supply & 2010 annual. If the candidate miss 2010 annual exam then he will appear in all subjects. The same rule for inter examination.
- Improvement of SSC have three chances while HSSC have two chances.
- those candidates whose appear in 2009 Annual Examination in 9th & 1st year and they miss 2010 Annual examination they can appear in 2010 supply Exam or 2011 Annual Exam. Annual 2011 is last chance for them.
- Re- Enrolment & Re- Registration is not allowed according to Board rules for 9th & First year classes.
- Age limit 14 years for 9th & 17 years for 1st year.
- Improvement of Division is only allowed for those students whose pass 10th class exam & 2nd year exam. Improvement is allowed only in one Subject or Two Subjects or one Part or Both Parts.
- Fresh private candidate of 9th & 1st year cannot appear in those subjects in which practical involved.
Result cancellation Rules
Result can cancel only 9th & 1st year students. They can cancel their result in One Subject or Two Subjects or Full Part. Candidate can cancel their result within Ten days after declaration of Result.
Result cancellation have the following requirements:
Result Cancellation Fee is Rs 300/- (For one paper) Rs 600/ - (For two paper) Rs 1000/- (For full part).
- Application for Result cancellation.
- Covering Letter from School/ College .
- Affidavit, counter signed by Oath Commissioner.
- Original DMC of 9th Class/ First year.
- Original Bank Receipt.
- Father NIC.
Shifting of Examination Centre
Board allotted nearest Examination Centre to the Candidate residence but in case of enmity or other ,serious problem Candidate can shift their Examination Centre. The following requirements are necessary for shifting Exam Centre.
- Original Roll No. Slips.
- Application from candidate.
- FIR Photocopy (Attested by SHO.
- Father NIC.
- Original Fee Receipt.
- Four attested photographs.
Those Candidates who are disable e.g. partially Blind Hand Fracture etc and they cannot write in the paper. 8th Class Student can sit for writing him. so the following procedure adopted for them.
- Partially Blind Certificate.
- Covering letter from School.
Four attested photographs of 8th Class student & Four of the Candidate .